How to enrol

Enrolment is easy and completely free

How to enrol

A simple checklist to help you enrol:

  • The first step is to complete the enrolment form in Kidsoft. Note: this should be completed by the parent/guardian that is linked to the child at Centrelink to ensure we are able to confirm any applicable Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
  • We are legally required to have at least two emergency contacts for children in care. This means that we can't confirm your enrolment if the same person is listed as Emergency Contact One and Emergency Contact Two in the enrolment form.
  • We require accurate Customer Reference Numbers (CRNs) to be listed for both primary guardian and child you are enrolling. Failure to provide the correct CRN can result in CCS not being paid correctly.
  • Once the enrolment form is completed, we will review it to ensure we have all the details we need. A service team member will be in touch if we require further information or documentation from you.
  • Once enrolled, please refer to our Quick Reference Guide for assistance with using the iParentPortal to make bookings and access your account details.


Permanent bookings

You can book set days that will carry on every week throughout the year (they can be altered any time as required).

Casual bookings

Make a booking at any time online, based upon your needs. If same-day attendance is required, call the service Coordinator directly or our office on 1300 832 695, to ensure an available vacancy.

Late bookings

Bookings made within 24 hours of the session may incur a late booking fee. Please refer to your service’s Key Service Information for details.

Billing and statements
  • For privacy reasons, only the primary guardian can enquire about account information when contacting our Customer Service & Billing team
  • If you want a secondary guardian to be able to enquire about your account, you must authorise that person in Kidsoft
  • We bill on a fortnightly basis for the fortnight up to the last weekend.
  • Cancellations don’t incur a fee when completed outside the cut-off period
  • If bookings are cancelled within the cut-off period, children will be marked as absent and charged the full fee
  • For more information, please check out the Key Service Information that can be downloaded from our website.
Accessing fee assistance/rebates

Many families are eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), which can reduce the out-of-pocket cost of outside school hours care if eligible. All families claiming entitlements for approved childcare must have their income assessed by the relevant government department. Contact Centrelink Family and Parents Line on 13 61 50 for details on how to register.

Confirming your enrolment in myGov

All enrolments must be confirmed via myGov to be eligible for the CCS. For instructions on how to confirm your enrolment, refer to Services Australia.

Additional childcare subsidy

If you’re eligible for CCS you may get extra help with the cost of approved childcare from Services Australia.

We can apply for Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) on your behalf if the child in your care is vulnerable or at risk of harm, abuse, or neglect.

For us to make the application, we require all supporting evidence, and it should not be dated more than six months old. This is to ensure any information and statements made in the letter are up to date. A new letter of support is required every six months.

What constitutes supporting evidence?

Supporting evidence can be anything that aids in explaining why the child is at risk. This can include: 

  • Child Protection Orders 
  • Court Orders 
  • Written statements from Case or Social Workers 
  • Medical Reports 
  • Written statements from Agencies 
  • Written statements from schools (i.e. the principal).

If you are a grandparent, transitioning to work or experiencing financial hardship these types of ACCS are applied for directly with Centrelink. We can only apply for ACCS Child Wellbeing. For further information please go to

Does your child require immediate care?

If you require care within 24 hours and your child is not enrolled, please contact the service directly.