Enrolment & Booking
New to Primary OSHCare?
We want to make sure your enrolment is as quick and smooth as possible, so please take a moment to read the information below before you begin.
- If eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS), please ensure Parent/Guardian One on the enrolment form is completed in the name of the parent who is or will be assessed by Centrelink.
- To claim CCS, please have your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN) along with the CRN of the assessed parent.
- You will need to have doctor’s details and immunisation records for each child to complete your enrolment.
- You will need your bank or credit card details handy to set up automatic payments
- If applicable to your child, please have scanned copies of any medical management plans and/ or court orders ready to attach.
- We recommend having the Enrolment Assistance Guide open to help you through the enrolment process
FLASCA & Cherrybrook OOSH
If you’re already enrolled at Forest Lodge After School Care Association (FLASCA) or Cherrybrook OOSH you can access your MyFamilyLounge account by clicking the button below.
NEW TO PRIMARY OSHCARE?
If you’re new to FLASCA or Cherrybrook, welcome! You can enrol your child/ren into care via the link below. Please ensure you have immunisation certificates, medical action plans, relevant court orders etc available for upload.
Already enrolled with Primary OSHCare?
We’ve moved to a new enrolment and booking system - the iParent Portal
If this is the first time you’re logging into your new iParent Portal account, please use the unique link in your welcome email.
If you have already set up your account, you can access your iParent Portal by clicking the button below or download the app.